Monday, December 14, 2009

Love the Holidays!!




Well, the stockings are hung and Austin is snug in his bed... well, actually our bed right now, soon to be his crib! Austin and I have gotten the tree and decorated the house! I don't remember if I already told about this, but I'll tell you again. We got a cute little tree that we will plant for Austin's first Christmas!! We have a yummy smelling Christmas candle in the house :) Grandma got Austin a little people nativity scene and he loves playing with it! All the presents are wrapped, and unwrapped, and wrapped again... thank you Austin! And I've even wrapped Austin's 1st birthday presents, so sad and happy to think about! He's having a little curious George party, I'm so excited!

Austin's not only walking, he's running practically! Everywhere!! he looks like a little sumo wrestler when he walks, it's so cute to watch! And he's such a sweet baby, but his little stubborn side is starting to come out, guess you can blame both me and rob for that one! he sure knows what he wants, when he wants! Austin has seen santa claus at the mall and he didn't even cry! He's had another double ear infection since the last post, poor baby! He's such a trooper. 10 days ago I just found out he weighed 26.6 lbs and today he weighed 26.11 lbs. phew! He's been sleeping alot and now looks taller, I think he had a little growth spurt! He's babbling like crazy, and saying more words like baby, uh-oh and other cute B works. dada is aahaah right now, can't quite get the D! He knows a duck says "quack quack" and a dog goes "pant,pant" (he copies tally's panting noise), and today he learned a sheep goes "baaa." Everyday is a new day!

I'm finally finished with school for the semester, so ready for the break!!! Only 3 classes to go, yay!!! Austin will be spending his first night away from mommy and daddy on new years, grandma is going to stay with him, yay! Rob and I are staying at a marriott hotel downtown, we are so excited!! I feel like there's a million things i want to do during these few weeks of break.

Time for bed, hope everyone is having a great holiday!!!

No comments: