Friday, February 27, 2009

Back to work















Check out his mohawk!!

Well, Austin will be 8 weeks old in a few days, and I have to go back to work on Monday. I've been busy trying to get everything on my to do list completed before I go back, but I've also spent alot of time with Austin, bc I know that I won't get nearly as much time with him once I'm back at work. Having mixed feelings, I've decided I could totally be a stay at home mom, but that obviously won't be happening anytime soon!! Well, not much to update about Austin... hmm, he's now sleeping between 5-7 hours at night, usually around 6, which we are very blessed for him to be doing this so young. He's also starting to smile alot and loves playing in his crib. We've taken a few videos of Austin playing in his crib and swinging in his swing outside, so check them out here: http://www.youtube.com/user/staffordfamilytv

No comments: