Monday, September 1, 2008

It's a BOY!!!

I had my 20 week appointment this past Monday (sorry it's taken so long to post!) and we found out that we are having a boy :) We are really excited!! I think we've decided on the name Austin Thomas! Our appointment went really well-- we were able to talk to the doctor for a while and ask alot of questions. I've now gained 11 lbs. in 20 1/2 weeks, which is right on. We spent about 15 minutes with the ultrasound lady, she had to go thru each part of the body and make sure everything was okay --- it was really cool to see everything! But the baby kept turning (the doctor said he's like his momma ;)) and so i have to go back in 2 weeks and get another ultrasound so they can finish looking at his heart. I asked how certain they were it was a boy - and they said 100%!! My mom and I went shoping at Carter's and OshKosh afterwards, soo much cute stuff. The doctor said that he was measuring at 21 weeks and 2ish days, which is almost a week early... so Rob and I got really excited and asked if we might get a tax break afterall, and she laughed, looked at Rob, and said that we are prolly just going to have a big baby- after his daddy. It was pretty funny.

On another note, we went to the mountains with my whole family over labor day weekend -- we had a great time! I've also started school again, taking 2 classes. Rob just had his birthday and he got a Wii!

I think this is all for now -- ooh, I have finally posted more pictures on my site... www.picasaweb.google.com/laurae.williamson

I've posted more baby pictures, pictures of tally and our St.Thomas Trip. I'll be posting labor day weekend and others soon, promise!

Hope everyone had a great Holiday!

2 comments:

my3texasboys said...

Congrats!! Boys are a treat.

Joy said...

Hoorah for boys! :)