Thursday, September 11, 2008

More Ultrasound pics
















I had to go back to the doctor for an ultrasound on Monday so that they could look at his heart -- he was moving too much last time! They said that he is still measuring 6 days early (I was 22 weeks, 3 days and he was measuring 23 weeks, 2 days). He was 1 lb. and 3 oz. My mom went with me to the ultrasound, so it was pretty cool for her to see! Here are some pics from it...




1- His nose and lips open 2- his arm 3- his feet 4- His little boy part :)




I think this is all for now! ooh, also, here's a picture of our neice (Angela's 2nd daughter) who is around 6 weeks old, Charlee --- in the cutest bathing suit ever!!!! And the final picture is from labor day weekend in the mountains with my family. ooh also, check out our registry at babiesrus and target to look at our bedding, etc.!!! soo cute :) and Rob got pretty into it, took the gun from me and hit up all the toys lol!





1 comment:

Joy said...

Charlee is adorable. :)

Hoorah for ultrasound pictures! I'm so happy that baby Austin is healthy!