Sunday, October 26, 2008

Our First Anniversary!!



Well, Monday, October 20 was our first anniversary, and we had the best anniversary ever! Rob made me my favorite supper, spaghetti and chicken, and we had chocolate covered strawberries and marshmallows for dessert – yummm!! We ate one bite of our wedding cake topper, it was yucky, and the camera stopped working so we didn't even get a picture of it. And Bill and Beth gave us wine for the next 7 years to open on each anniversary, so we got to open our first one – that’s a pretty cool present! And we weren’t supposed to buy anything, but he bought me bath stuff so my back won’t hurt as bad – so sweet :) Then, this weekend we went to Gatlinburg to celebrate. We had the best time, even being almost 7 ½ months pregnant! We walked around the town and went to the aquarium, a haunted house, played putt-putt and ate good suppers (thanks mom and dad :)). We got our picture taken where we dressed up in the old time outfits, it’s pretty cool –I’ll try and scan the picture and post it soon. It was really nice to get away, we took a bunch of pictures going across the smoky mountains today. We also took a really long nap yesterday and laid around and watched tv, which is something we never get to do at home!!



I’ve finally taken pictures of the house, so click on the house pic. to go to our website to see them. It turned dark when I was taking the outside pictures, so I’m going to have to go back and take more. And, the camera is officially broken and unusable, so the pics didn’t turn out very well. Boo. We still have the finish the baby’s room and put more pictures and blinds up, but we’ll get to it all one day! Rob’s got off work for a few days until this weekend, so he’s going to start working on organizing the garage and fixing the baby’s room.

Our 28 appointment last week went really good, the doctor didn’t really have anything new to tell me though. I’ve gained 21 lbs., which the doctor said is right on, but it seems like so much! And the baby will be growing so much these next 12 weeks. We now have to go to the doctor every 2 weeks, which I’m not looking forward to! So, our 30 week appt. is on Thursday, but I don’t really think they are going to do anything. My sugar test came back really good and my iron level was good! We had a little scare last week – to make a long story short - on Tuesday night I didn’t feel Austin when I went to sleep and then I didn’t feel him for over 16 hours, so I ran to the doctors and they checked his heart and felt to make sure everything was okay. And he looked great, they said he might have just been turned a weird way and I have been taking too much Tylenol PM and so I haven’t been able to feel him. So I stopped taking the medicine and started feeling him again this weekend.

Rob and I were talking in the car, and we realized baby Austin has taken more trips already than most people ever have, lol – We found out we were pregnant in the middle of May, and since then we went to Texas in May, St. Thomas in June, Florida in July, the Dillard house (mountains) in September, Texas again in September, Gatlinburg in October and we are going to Charleston this next weekend – goodness!!! Soo, after this weekend, no more traveling for us for a very long time. We are exhausted and Austin doesn’t like the changes in pressure and it makes for the longest ride ever! It is making us so tired. And Rob has been such a trooper through all of this, best husband ever.

We had an open house for our condo today, and apparently 5 people came thru. If anyone knows anyone who wants to buy or rent a condo in a great location in Atlanta, let us know!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beth and I are coming up quickly on ten :)

Also, THATS MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p